1. This website is operated by the Hoshizaki Group (the Company). Your use of this website indicates that you have reviewed and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the website.
2. The use and viewing of the website is the responsibility of each user. The Company and associated companies involved in the production or dissemination of the website shall in no way be liable for any direct or indirect damage damages or losses (including but not limited to, damage to the user’s computer or network) incurred as result of accessing or using the website or for any costs related to the repair thereof.
The “IR Information” section of this website is intended to provide shareholders and investors with information related to the financial condition and management of Hoshizaki Corporation and its Group companies. This information is offered with no guarantees of any kind. In some cases, not all the information disclosed by the Company is placed on the website. In other cases, the phrasing used on the website may differ from that used for other methods of disclosure.
Please note that the content of the site is subject to modification or revocation at any time without prior notification.
3. The information on this website is prepared with the greatest care. However, the Company makes no guarantees whatsoever as to this information’s accuracy, usefulness or reliability. The Company accepts no liability for damage arising from the use of or non-use of information on this website.
4. This website contains forward-looking statements, including operating results forecasts, which are based on management’s assumptions and beliefs in light of information currently available. These statements are inherently subject to risks and uncertainties. Accordingly, actual results may differ materially from these statements.
5. The“IR Information” section of this website is intended solely to enable shareholders and investors understand the Company’s financial condition and management and is not a solicitation of investment. Responsibility for investment decisions lies entirely with the investor. The Company and other content providers shall bear no responsibility for losses arising from reliance on the information on this website.
6. Material facts may be posted on this website within 12 hours of public disclosure, that is, “prior to publication” as provided for in Article 30 of the Order of Enforcement of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act. Please note that any user of this website who views such material facts “prior to publication” is deemed to be a primary recipient of information as stipulated in insider trading regulations. Any user of this website who purchases or sells shares in the Company “prior to publication” may be considered to have violated insider trading regulations and as such to be in contravention of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act.
7. This website contains links to other websites not operated by the Company. Websites operated by third parties may contain links to this website. The Company has no control over the content of linked websites. Accordingly, the Company shall bear no responsibility for losses arising from the content of linked websites or from the use of such websites.
8. The content of this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, illustrations and photographs, is protected by copyright and unless otherwise indicated is owned by the Company. The reproduction, alteration, dissemination, display, distribution, adaptation or translation of any website content, either in full or in part, is prohibited without the Company’s express permission. Data published on the website is considered website content.